Special Services

As a resident of New York State you can request to have your child evaluated for special services if you are concerned that he or she has a disability that impacts his or her learning.

For detailed information regarding this process please read the NYS Department of Education's parent publication "A Parent's Guide to Special Education".

(If you are having difficulty opening this link please visit the New York State Board of Education's website directly.)

For further assistance please email Lori Sullivan at

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2017 West Corporation. All rights reserved.